Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thankfulness Song

Lord of Creation,
create in me
a continuous harvest
of thanksgiving,
never ravaged
by the drought of looking afar
for springs of hope,
to energize;
Never darkened by the longing
for deep wells,
leaked out,
running dry,
of blind, worldly words;
to lighten me,

but only filled, spilling forth,
Your Joy,
Your salvation,
Your fulfillment of all
longings....

Never ending,
always renewed
forever freshened,
By Your Truth.

Overflowing with praises,
inward graces,
breathed out
For your Glory,
alone.

1 comment:

  1. So grateful that my mom (Kay Hill) sent me your blog! She loves your family very much and I'm looking forward to following your thoughts here. It was fun to see your post about THREE of your girls being engaged. We have eight children, too (all still home) and I am always encouraged to know that others have survived this journey. :-)

    ReplyDelete